Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sassy Birthday Card


My moms birthday is coming up, so my quest last night was to make her card.
I started by stamping the image from SU!'s Sassy Suzie set and then colored it in with SU! Stamp & Write Markers. Once that was complete, I colored the entire image with an embossing pen and heat embossed with clear EP. I then used a piece of scrap paper to block the floor and sponged on some Old Olive ink to create the walls, and then used the scrap paper to block a seam where the two walls meet and sponged on some Always Artichoke. Then I blocked the wall and used a Chocolate Chip spot to create the wood floor.
Once the main layer was complete, I used a circle punch to create the ticket corners on the main layer and Designer Series Paper. The bottom layer has the Canvas BG stamp and the large swirl from Priceless in Pretty in Pink. Added a layer of Old Olive punched with the Scallop Border Punch. Layered them all together, added the sentiment from Sassy Suzie, some white ribbon, and 3 crystal brads.
Hope you like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love how you made the surroundings. Post some of your others on here to. Especially the blue swirled tree.